Tučepi is a small tourist town located on Makarska riviera. Thanks to the beautiful coast and high quality accommodation Tučepi is a favorite tourist destination, not mentioning famously beautiful pebble beach surrounded with pines and olive trees.
All along the coast are various recreational facilities for all the lovers of more of the active holiday (beach volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, soccer fields, water sports, diving etc.) as well as a wide selection of restaurants with rich offer of Dalmatian specialties.
We recommend restaurant “Mala barka”. Located on the beach, with a beautiful terrace next to the sea, has a large selection of meat and fish specialties, seafood and local wines. Definitely worth a visit. You can see some photos and offer on Facebook page “Mala barka“.
We are also offering one day excursion to the Islands Hvar and Brač with tour of Jelsa and Bol (Zlatni rat) completed with lunch on board, and rafting on river Cetina where you can enjoy charms of the river and it’s picturesque shores.
Tučepi is perfect for anyone not wanting to stay in one place. You can visit:
- Makarska, biggest town and the center of riviera, located only 3 km from Tučepi. Makarska is rich with tourist attractions and gastronomic offer.
- Split, located just an hour’s drive away, where you can visit Diocletian’s Palace, the Cathedral of St. Domnius, the Peristyle and for football lovers, Poljud, the most beautiful stadium in Croatia, the home of the football club Hajduk.
- Medjugorje, famous Marian shrine visited by many believers and tourists from all over the world.
- Dubrovnik, “the pearl of the Adriatic”, with it’s walls, forts, palaces, churches, museums and other city attraction is only 2 and half hours of driving from Tučepi.
- National Park Krka, beautiful Krka canyon with waterfalls (Roski and Skradinski buk) and the first hydropower plant in Europe
That and a lot more is offered to you if you visit Tučepi!